The Dallas studio of global architecture and design firm Perkins&Will has strengthened its leadership team through internal promotions. These elevations recognize those who have positively impacted their teams and exemplify the studio’s dedication to providing clients with design excellence and innovation.
“Each of these individuals enhances our team with a diverse set of skills while keeping the company’s core values in mind,” says Perkins&Will’s Southwest Region director Tom Reisenbichler, AIA, LEED AP. “They constantly strive to create a positive difference in the world through sustainable and inclusive designs. We’re pleased to honor their dedication to our internal team and to providing clients with the highest quality of service.”
Promotion to Principal:
- Ashley Dias AIA, ACHE, EDAC, LEED AP, serves as the Director of Healthcare Strategy for the Dallas studio. Ashley leads in healthcare planning, guiding clients through the decision-making process. Ashley is driven by the challenge that master planning provides and crafts compelling visions through data and analytics to facilitate confident choices.
- Melissa Cooksey, IIDA, RID, LEED AP ID+C, is a Senior Interior Project Manager for the Corporate Interiors team. She values the power of collaboration and enjoys the personable side of design—fostering symbiotic connections between her team and the client. Melissa is an active member of the community. Known for her charitable spirit, she serves as the Vice President of Fund Development for the Junior League of Dallas, co-chairs the Dallas studio’s Social Purpose team, and is an active member of the Community Partners of Dallas.
- Julie Frazier, AIA, ACHA, LEED AP BD+C, is a Senior Medical Planner passionate about designing healthcare environments that can create life-changing outcomes. She believes in working smart and reaching beyond her comfort zone. Julie’s specialty in healthcare environments is driven by research and metrics that can improve and promote user well-being.
Promotions to Associate Principal:
- Kristin Winters is a Senior Project Architect who believes in design’s ability to affect people and communities. In her role, Kristin works with both the clients and consultant teams, managing complex and competing demands to orchestrate a beautiful architectural solution. She guides the design and documentation of projects with the goal of providing exceptional service to clients. Kristin is dedicated to her internal team and continually develops talent within the studio.
- Dan Eikenberry is a Senior Project Manager who thrives in the ever-shifting, day-to-day experience of working in design. His top priorities are serving clients, delivering quality design, and fostering an engaging work environment for project teams. Dan is passionate about educational design and the impact the built environment can have on student success and well-being.
- Matthew Crummey is a Senior Project Architect passionate about excellence in architectural design. Matthew is driven by opportunities to shape the city of Dallas and is committed to mentoring emerging architects. He believes in his responsibility to help build the next generation of leaders.
Promotions to Senior Associate:
- Deirdre Crawford, Senior Project Accountant
- Meredith Hunt, Technical Coordinator
- Lauren Mereness, Senior Interior Project Designer
- Jolene Mudri, Senior Project Manager
- Nirmala Srinivasa, Interior Project Manager
Promotions to Associate:
- Razan AlShadfan, Interior Project Designer
- Bobby Hammond, Construction Administrator
- Le Korte, Project Manager
- Heather Sutherland, Interior Designer III
- Brian Svedeman, Senior Project Architect
- Celeste Urrutia, Office Manager
- Francisco Velasquez, Senior Project Architect
- Suruchi Shrivastava, Project Architect