The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) has announced the members of its 2022-2023 Executive Committee. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Committee members serve for three years.
The 2022-2023 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
- Chair: Patrick M. Hainault, P.E., raSmith, Wisconsin
- Vice Chair: Kara Peterman, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts
- Immediate Past Chair (non-voting): Daniel Stadig, P.E., Salas O’Brien, Colorado
- Committee Members:
- Andrew Newland, P.E., ADTEK Engineers, Inc., Virginia
- Cody L. Dailey, M.S., P.E., S.E., McClure, Missouri
- Dana Hennis, P.E., S.E., Lochsa Engineering, LLC, Idaho
- Jeffrey Kreinke, P.E., Excel Engineering, Inc., Wisconsin
- Fernando Sesma, CEMCO, California
- Tammy Gleed, P.E., ClarkDietrich Engineering Services LLC, California
“We appreciate the contributions made by Brandon Wahl, P.E. of 360 Engineering Group in Oklahoma, who is stepping down from the CFSEI Executive Committee but will continue to be involved,“ said Robert Wills, P.E., managing director of the Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute. “We look forward to working with our new chairperson, Patrick Hainault, and the rest of our dedicated committee members to advance best practices, focus on new initiatives, and increase the use of cold-formed steel framing in the building construction marketplace.”
Wills added, “We’d like to especially thank Georgi Hall of California Expanded Metal Products Company (CEMCO), who continued to serve on the CFSEI Executive Committee after his term expired to chair the Awards subcommittee and to reinstate the CFSEI Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design. Georgi remained active on the CFSEI Executive Committee throughout the year and also participated in the preparations for the 2022 CFSEI Expo, which was held last month. His extended service and contributions are greatly appreciated.”
More information is available at https://www.cfsei.org/executive-committee.