The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) has announced the members of its 2017-2018 Executive Committee. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Committee members serve for two years.
The 2017-2018 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
- Chairman – Georgi Hall, P.E. – California Expanded Metals Products Co. (CEMCO), California
- Immediate Past Chairman (non-voting) – Robert Warr, P.E. – Frameworks Engineering, LLC, Georgia
- Vice Chairman – Paul Dalia, P.E. – 5400 Engineering, Florida
- Nate Bacon, P.E. – Base Design Group Inc., Maine
- Julie Lowrey, P.E. – Zabik-Turner Engineering, Florida
- Matthew Mancl, P.E. – ClarkDietrich Engineering Services LLC, Indiana
- Kirsten Zeydel, S.E. – Digital Building Components, Arizona
For more information, visit www.cfsei.org.