DuPont Performance Building Solutions (PBS), a global business unit of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and a leader in the global construction space will exhibit at the 2022 International Builders Show (IBS) in Orlando, FL, February 8-10, 2022.
DuPont invites builders to interact with a number of hands-on displays which demonstrate the company’s comprehensive building envelope options designed to protect a variety of building styles. Come visit us at booth # W4001.The team will also host “Ask the Expert” sessions daily during the show, featuring professionals from Construction Instruction and DuPont. Attendees are invited to engage in sessions covering building science, code compliance, high-performance building and more.
“As a longtime supporter of the NAHB, we are excited about the return of the International Builder Show,” said Alan Hubbell, residential market manager, DuPont. “Our new service and product offerings combined with our network of support are designed to give builder’s the tools they need to build long lasting and sustainable homes.”
DuPont product and service innovations featured at IBS 2022 span the following categories designed to address industry needs:
- DuPont introduces DuPont™ Tyvek® IntegrationWrap™, a simple and effective method for integrating DuPont self-adhered window flashings with Tyvek® WRBs for window first installations. This innovative product was created alongside customers to make high performance building simple.
- DuPont continues to expand access to its vast library of technical information, including updated installation animations, and the newly-launched EDU HUB. The “Residentially Speaking” podcast will release a new episode during IBS featuring, John Burns Real Estate Consulting, a premier expert on the US housing Industry. Through the EDU HUB, DuPont aims to provide builders with access to the world’s foremost thought leaders and information, free of charge, with an ultimate goal of building a better future.
- In an effort to simplify specification and enable safer multi-family structures, DuPont will showcase an NFPA-285 approved wall assembly for type III construction.
- DuPont™ ArmorWall Fire-Rated Structural Insulated Sheathing™ will also be featured as a new fire-resistant member of the DuPont Commercial and Multifamily portfolio.
- The newly enhanced, innovative Froth-Pak™ Spray Foam reformulation utilizes carbon dioxide (CO2), a naturally produced gas, in its spray foam blowing agent package that helps achieve a reduction in global warming potential (GWP) of more than 99 percent as compared to blowing agents used in past formulations. The reformulation supports DuPont’s commitment to seek safe solutions to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions while driving sustainable innovation.
- New DuPont™ Styrofoam™ Brand ST-100 XPS featuring reduced GWP formulation.
DuPont’s Presence at IBS 2022
- “Ask the Experts” live Q&A every day in DuPont Booth # W4001.
- DuPont is a premier sponsor of the IBS Builder Zone.