Polyglass U.S.A. Inc., a leading manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing solutions, is excited to announce the successful completion of Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for several of its roofing membrane products, published by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA). The updated EPD program at ARMA marks Polyglass’ significant commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility within the industry.
Through rigorous collaborative effort involving ARMA stakeholders and industry professionals like Sphera and UL Environment, approval for the updated and expanded EPD program at ARMA is live and available for users to view on ARMA’s sustainability website page and click on the “Declarations” tab.
“With our continued strides towards sustainability and environmental awareness, we at Polyglass are delighted to be a part of ARMA’s EPD campaign.” States Steven Wadding, RRC, RRO, CDT – Corporate Projects Manager, “Our range of SBS products showcases Polyglass’ commitment to reducing our environmental impact and advancing towards a more sustainable future.”
Below are the individual categories of declaration documents with Polyglass branded products/logo:
· SBS - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Self-Adhered
· SBS - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Cold Applied
· SBS - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Torch Applied
· SBS - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Hot Asphalt
· SBS - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane, Hybrid Self-Adhered SBS Base Sheet and Torch Applied SBS Cap Sheet
· SBS/APP Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane, Hybrid Self-Adhered SBS Base Sheet and Torch Applied APP Cap Sheet
· APP - Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Torch Applied APP – Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane: Cold Applied