C.R. Laurence (CRL), the leading full-service provider of architectural metals, glass fittings and professional-grade glazing supplies, has announced the new 8010 Adjustable Series Single Blade Sunshade — offering a versatile and effective solution for reducing solar heat gain.
The company’s sunshade system enhances aesthetics and solar protection. Blade angles can be adjusted from zero to -35 degrees in 5-degree intervals with specialized brackets that attach to storefront and curtain wall frames. Multiple blades can be attached to storefront or curtain wall frames, either horizontally or vertically. These customizable aesthetic configurations are interchangeable, resulting in truly unique facades.
“No two projects are the same when it comes to resilient, energy-efficient designs,” said Barbara Haaksma, Senior Vice President of Marketing at CRL. “With this adjustable introduction, CRL ensures customizable sun control for nearly any high-performance building exterior.”
Key features include:
● 12-inch blade depth
● Reduces dependency on cooling systems
● Vertical or horizontal mounting
● Splice joints available for long spans
● Storefront or curtain wall frame attachment
● Tested for wind, snow and dead loads
● Qualifies for LEED credit
● Airfoil and rectangular blade options
● Custom powder or Kynar paint finishes available
For more information, visit bit.ly/3IDTKYU.