The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) is accepting submissions for the 2022 Excellence in Asphalt Roofing Awards Program until December 1, 2021. ARMA encourages all roofing contractors to submit their best low and steep-slope asphalt roofing projects from the past three years for consideration.
“Our program seeks to recognize creative, innovative, and excellent asphalt roofing projects. Every year we see low and steep slope projects that highlight the beauty, affordability, and reliability of asphalt roofing. We encourage contractors to submit their residential and commercial jobs for consideration.” said Reed Hitchcock, ARMA’s executive vice president.
There is no limit to the number of entries a company may submit as long as each project meets the program criteria. Projects will be judged in four categories:
- Beauty – Does the project embody the true beauty of asphalt roofing?
- Performance – Does the project demonstrate asphalt roofing’s reliability, durability, and overall system strength?
- Asphalt: The Roofing Solution – Why was asphalt chosen for this project?
- Distinction – Is the project clearly distinct from its peers?
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Winners Will Receive...
- Cash prize (Gold: $2,000 | Silver: $1,000 | Bronze: $500)
- Coverage in local media and national industry publications
- Social media promotion
- Recognition during the International Roofing Expo (IRE)
- Official ARMA certificate and other authority boosting materials
- Permanent spot on the ARMA website for the winning projects
The Excellence Awards submission form, along with the full program guidelines, can be found at www.asphaltroofing.org/excellence.