Engineered to adhere most PVC membranes to most vertical walls and substrates for commercial low slope roofing applications, Polyset PVC Spray Contact Adhesive delivers high adhesive output with a fast setup time, helping commercial roofing professionals reduce labor time and complete jobs faster.
“We are always working to develop new solutions that help our customers work faster and smarter,” said David Spaulding, director of sales, Low Slope Roofing Products at ICP Building Solutions Group. “With the new Polyset PVC Spray Contact Adhesive, we’re confident we’ve done just that, with a quick setup process and a simplified application that helps professionals complete quality jobs more efficiently.”
Additional benefits include:
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 25 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius) and higher.
- No power required, allowing for easy transportation.
- Zero VOC spray contact adhesive.
- Reusable spray gun and hose (sold separately).
- Excellent resistance against weather, water, fuel, oil, and many other plasticizers.
- Low cost per applied square foot of application.
- Up to 1,000 square feet total bonded adhesive coverage
Like all Polyset products, the new PVC Spray Contact Adhesive is backed by the Polyset Promise to always deliver best-in-class training and field support. Customers can take advantage of training opportunities either in a classroom or on the roof, led by ICP's highly experienced instructors, or its Masterworks applicator training for hands-on training to help ensure your project meets code compliance.
For more information about ICP Building Solutions Group, visit at www.icpgroup.com.