APV Engineered Coatings has created a new web site to give architects, engineers, building owners and contractors a central location for information about NeverFade Façade Restoration Coatings with Kynar Aquatec PVDF resin. Visit the site at www.NeverFadeCoatings.com.
NeverFade Coatings significantly extend the service life of industrial and commercial building exteriors, as proven by more than 20 years of field testing and application on primarily commercial but also industrial and residential structures in harsh environments around the globe.
The field-applied NeverFade product line includes water-based, low-VOC topcoats and compatible primers. The topcoats are formulated with Kynar Aquatec, a tough and industry-proven PVDF resin that resists thermal, chemical and ultraviolet degradation.
NeverFade Original Topcoat is engineered for porous or more elastic building material substrates including stucco, masonry, EIFS, fiber cement, vinyl, wood and concrete. NeverFade Metal Topcoat is engineered for coated and uncoated metal surfaces including aluminum, steel, decorative metals and other ferrous and non-ferrous metal building products. NeverFade 2K Performance Topcoat is formulated for any surface where additional hardness and abrasion or chemical resistance are required.
"These coatings exceed demands for long-lasting performance and can lengthen the life of the building façade," said Erin Neff, Director of Marketing and Business Development, APV Engineered Coatings. "With the substantial increase in our architectural coatings business due to demand from building owners, contractors, engineers, architects and looking for longer performance and sustainable products, we needed a separate website that would provide easy to access information for them.”
Practical Information for Smart Decisions
The refreshed web site gives architects, engineers, building owners and contractors the information they need to specify or apply NeverFade Coatings, including:
- Detailed product information and literature on all primer and topcoat formulations.
- How-to articles and case studies.
- Information and application for the product's 15-year limited warranty against fading.
- Downloadable CSI 3-Part product specifications.
- Directory of NeverFade Certified and approved applicators.
- Application to become a NeverFade approved applicator.
- Project photo gallery and multimedia resources.
- Calendar of industry events.
- NeverFade news and media coverage.
- NeverFade E-newsletters sign up.
- Request for a custom color match.
- Quick links to the company's social media channels.