Building Envelope Associates Partners with Industry Professionals
Building Envelope Associates announces a partnership with additional independent sales representatives. Product sales representation will be expanded in South Florida by partnering with David and Kevin Sturdy with combined industry experience of almost 50 years to enhance our sales team. Building Envelope Associates is pleased to align its efforts with these experienced sales professionals to offer premium quality roofing and waterproofing systems with the latest product advancements to its customers.
“With our joint effort, we are able to widen service and sales support to our customers,” said John Massengill, Building Envelope Associates President. “The goal is to increase sales for the manufacturers we represent and support our customers by aligning ourselves with customer-focused industry sales professionals to drive service excellence and present the best products available.”
The combination creates a best class, multi-brand offering, with connections for customers to top suppliers. By leveraging brands, common focus, relationships and capabilities, the expanded sales group enhances ability to better serve various customer needs, distribution channels and growth in key areas. Total offerings include premium roof membranes, underlayments, coatings, sealants, insulations, accessories and LEED qualified, cool roof and energy efficient products. “We're passionate about providing the best roofing solutions possible to our customers,” said Kevin Sturdy. “Not only are our products environmentally friendly but they have a history of performance that outperforms most competitors.”
Current product manufacturers represented include:
• Polyglass leading mod bit roofing and waterproofing systems, membranes and coatings.
• Hunter Panels energy-efficient polyiso insulation.
• Sika-Sarnafil thermoplastic (PVC), single-ply, commercial membranes.
• Kingspan Light + Air Daylighting solutions that provide efficient, sustainable and carbon-free energy.
• Novaflex by Novagard multi-purpose silicone adhesive sealants.
• STEINEL Tools precision and control on hot air tools.
• ACECLAMP durable solar mounting systems.
• Apex Roofing Products tin caps and nails.
• Valero quality roofing asphalt.
These products meet or exceed industry standards, are engineered to provide long-term performance, superior protection, extend life-cycle and reduce waste, costs and harmful effects to the environment.