DensDefy Liquid Flashing is a flexible, liquid flashing membrane made with STP Technology that seals and protects against water intrusion between substrates which seals rough openings, penetrations, joints, sheathing fasteners and seams in new or existing wall assemblies, and prevents unwanted air movement as part of the DensElement Barrier System. The product creates an elastomeric flashing membrane which is highly durable and eliminates the need for joint reinforcing tape, reducing overall preparation time.
DensDefy Liquid Flashing advantages:
- Fast cure/moist cure (better tack time);
- Low-temperature application (better cold weather performance);
- Acceptance of rain immediately after application;
- 12-month exposure to normal weather conditions;
- Easy bond to most substrates; and
- Easy installation.
Where to use DensDefy Liquid Flashing:
- On joints and seams;
- At transitions from sheathing to dissimilar materials;
- Rough openings;
- Penetrations; and
- Counter-flash for other DensDefy WRB/AB components.
Composition: DensDefy Liquid Flashing is formulated with STP chemistry.
Product Availability: DensDefy Liquid Flashing comes in 20-oz sausages; cases of 20 are available nationwide via distributor or direct.
DensDefy Liquid Flashing is backed by a Georgia-Pacific limited warranty.