The Dallas studio of global architecture and design firm Perkins+Will announced the following promotions in recognition of leadership in design, collaboration, innovation, sustainability and client service.
“We are continually in awe of the outstanding commitment to design excellence and client stewardship upheld by these members of our growing Dallas team,” says Tom Reisenbichler, managing director of the firm’s Dallas studio. “Each of these individuals has demonstrated a passion for the design profession and their dedication to creating a better built environment for future generations. We are excited to see what this next stage of growth will bring.”
Promotion to Associate Principal:
- Gardner Vass, IIDA, LEED AP BD+C brings over 25 years of design experience to Perkins+Will, with a primary focus on Corporate Interiors. Gardner is committed to developing personalized, business-driven workplace solutions for his diverse range of clients that encourage well-being and innovative thinking. Gardner’s professional experience spans corporate campus projects such as Frito Lay, PepsiCo, Bank of America, and the Dallas studio of Perkins+Will, as well as technology, creative brand, and hospitality spaces such as Barclays, The Richards Group, and Fogo De Chao.
- Mary Dickinson, Assoc. AIA, RID, LEED AP BD+C has been a firmwide leader in a local, regional, and national capacity for over 11 years. She represents the Dallas studio as Regional Sustainable Design Leader and is the Co-Director of the firm’s Materials Performance Lab. Mary is also a member of the firm’s Sustainability Council and Research Board, and has participated in the AIA National’s Material Knowledge Working Group. Mary believes that every project has the potential to be more environmentally conscious, healthy, and resilient than previously imaged. Her projects range from healthcare centers to elementary schools, including the CMM Headquarters, the Dallas studio of Perkins+Will, and the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge.
- Robert Ting, AIA, LEED AP BD+C is a proficient architect with experience spanning the Healthcare, K-12, Commercial, Civic, and Multi-family sectors. Leveraging nearly 25 years of experience, Robert is passionate about placemaking, creating experiences, narratives, and ultimately meaning for the built environment. Robert is committed to leading Perkins+Will through a future-forward perspective and champions mentorship within his studio. He has played an integral role in projects such as Wichita State University’s Experiential Engineering Building, the University of Dallas College of Business, and Forest Park Medical Center (now Texas Health Clearfork).
Promotions to Senior Associate:
- Robert Casstevens, AIA, CSI, LEED AP BD+C, RELi AP, CDT
- Cory Griffin, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
- Ashley Roberts, CPSM, LEED AP
- Ryan Roettker, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
- Devin Weaver, AIA, LEED AP
Promotions to Associate:
- EmilyShea Cartusciello, NCIDQ, LEED AP ID+C
- Deirdre Crawford
- Matt Davis, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Whitney Hendrickson, RN, RID, EDAC, LEED AP ID+C
- Kristin Henry, NCIDQ, LEED AP ID+C
- Jennifer Kosobud, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Lauren Mereness, RID, LEED AP ID+C
- Kendra Ordia, RID, LEED AP BD+C
- Robert Sweney, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, CDT