S-5! has released PV Kit 2.0 EdgeGrab and PV Kit 2.0 MidGrab, offering solar panel installers significant improvements and easier installation.
Among the improvements to the new PV Kit 2.0:
- Only one tool needed for installation
- Preassembled components save time and money
- Installs with module, reducing lay-out time
- Single-piece EdgeGrab installs with ease
- Versatile: same kit for most modules
- Creates a 1-inch gap between modules, allowing load reduction per ASCE-7
- Improved disk design works with all S-5! clamps and exposed-fastened brackets
- UL 2703 Listed (Pending)
S-5! introduced the original direct-attachment solar panel system 11 years ago. By listening to customer feedback, S-5! has created PV Kit 2.0 to solve installer bottlenecks, while improving installation time. These enhancements make the PV Kit 2.0 the most cost-effective PV mounting solution for installers, design professionals and building owners.
S-5! is a family company, known worldwide, that has been awarded fifty-plus patents for its innovative technologies in rooftop attachment solutions. S-5! products have been installed on 1.9 million roofs around the world and on numerous recognizable structures such as the Gemini Observatory in Hawaii and the World Headquarters of IBM, Apple, Google and NATO.
For more information on the PV Kit 2.0 EdgeGrab and PV Kit 2.0 MidGrab, visit www.S-5.com.