RCMA Accepting Abstracts for 2016 International Roof Coatings Conference
The Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association (RCMA) is now accepting abstracts for its third biennial International Roof Coatings Conference (IRCC) program. The deadline for submission of abstracts is October 1, 2015.
The 2016 IRCC will take place July 18-21 at the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia, in Philadelphia, PA. Offered in partnership with 11 industry organizations, the conference will feature networking opportunities, educational sessions, and other industry updates geared toward professionals involved in the roofing and building sciences industry. RCMA’s 2016 conference partners include:
- Alliance to Save Energy (ASE)
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE)
- Canadian Paint and Coatings Association (CPCA)
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
- European Cool Roofs Council (ECRC)
- Global Cool Cities Alliance (GCCA)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
- Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Association (LRWA)
- National Research Council of Canada (NRC)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
Roofing industry professionals, experts in building envelope technologies and green building fields, as well as researchers and those in the architectural community are welcome to submit their abstracts for consideration. Possible presentation topics include global market developments, sustainability and green building practices, energy cost savings evaluations, roof coatings formulation advancements, roof systems analysis, and accelerated aging.
Those interested in presenting at the 2016 IRCC should visit RCMA’s Web site at www.roofcoatings.org for more information and to download an abstract submission form.