ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The Insulation Institute™ is a newly created, online destination for all building products professionals and users. Its website, blog, case studies and fact sheets educate the industry with the information to make confident insulation choices.
This newly developed resource, located at www.InsulationInstitute.org, provides factual, up-to-date information about fiber glass and mineral wool. Visitors will find a wealth of facts, data and benefits on these two insulation types, including educational videos, product and performance literature, and frequent blog posts with the latest industry insights.
The Insulation Institute also features a panel of industry experts who will contribute to the blog as well as future webinars and other resources. The Insulation Institute expert panel includes:
• JR Babineau, building scientist, Johns Manville
• Clarke Berdan II, R&D leader, Owens Corning
• Rocky Boyer, North American manager, Energy Design Centre for Roxul Inc.
• Charles Cottrell, vice president, technical services for the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
• Lucas Hamilton, manager, building science applications, CertainTeed Corp.
• Scott Miller, director of sustainability, Knauf Insulation
• Jim Shriver, director of technical services, Thermafiber Inc.
• Tyler Stuettgen, R&D director, Guardian Insulation
Education and knowledge are critical for success in the insulation industry, and Insulation Institute aims to keep professionals current on the information they need to build high-performance insulation systems in the most progressive builds.
For more information, visit www.insulationinstitute.org.