3A Composites USA, manufacturer of ALUCOBOND® the leader in metal facades for more than 50 years, is expanding its portfolio of system options with the launch of ALUCOBOND®FaceFastened. This simple, yet high-performance architectural cladding system is intentionally designed for use in a wide range of applications.
“The ALUCOBOND FaceFastened system is a game changer for architects and designers who want to create a plank look for their commercial, multifamily or mixed-use projects yet prefer to specify traditional ACM as their material of choice to accomplish their vision,” Nick Scheib, general manager Architectural Division, 3AComposites USA.
ALUCOBOND FaceFastened utilizing ALUCOBOND PLUS ACM panels offers:
• Plank-like design aesthetic, made possible through smaller-width, extended-length panels
• Cost-effective shipping, on account of lighter material that ships flat
• Design flexibility, available in 91 ALUCOBOND PLUS standard finish options, plus nearly unlimited custom colors
• Matching exposed fasteners for a consistent, unified appearance
• Ease and speed of install• Industry-leading warranty• Best-in class durability
• Zero VOCs emitted
• LEED Contribution
3A Composites is committed to the design, production and delivery of sustainable, high-quality, beautiful materials that inspire the architectural community, and the development of viable solutions that help speed installation and reduce project delays caused by the industry’s skilled labor shortage. FaceFastened — in addition to the existing traditional route-and-return and EasyFix systems — provides expanded capabilities for ALUCOBOND PLUS, giving shape to great ideas for the architectural community.