NELSON Worldwide, an award-winning architecture, design, and strategy firm, announced the hire of six new team members, as well as the promotion of 15 individuals, further enhancing the firm’s position across key practices including Workplace, Asset Strategy, Retail and Mixed-Use.
The addition of new talent will further accelerate NELSON’s presence across the industry and add to the diversity shaping the firm’s work from coast to coast.
- Michael Bullerdick has joined the team as Director of Enterprise Applications, collaborating with both internal and external teams to direct daily operations across the firm.
- Joseph Fattore has joined the team as Business Development Leader, Retail, identifying and collaborating with clients, pairing each with the appropriate team members to efficiently address their wants, needs and business goals.
- Doug Larson has joined the team as Senior Project Manager, Workplace, collaborating and providing guidance and support to the workplace team on projects varying in size and scope through all stages of design.
- Melissa Leong has joined the team as Studio Leader, Mixed-Use, increasing the firm’s presence in the western region by nurturing existing client relationships and exploring new business opportunities.
- Ike Ogbue has joined the team as Senior Project Manager, Mixed-Use, utilizing his experience spanning over 30 years to execute clients’ vision and strengthen both old and new client relationships.
- Elizabeth Zagarello has joined the team as Technical Leader, Retail, spearheading high-end retail projects to meet the interests of all parties for maximum value-add approach solutions.
The strategic addition of the skilled professionals above will be enhanced by the advancement of existing talent, including:
- John “Jack” Austin, Studio Leader, Retail
- Leslie Campbell, National Business Leader, Asset Strategy and Workplace
- Kristin Cerutti, Regional Practice Leader, Legal Workplace
- Nicole Cohn, Account Director, Workplace
- Jessica Kuecher, National Project Delivery Leader, Asset Strategy and Workplace
- Marcia Dolga, Account Director, Workplace
- Tracy Glover, National Standards & Process Leader, Asset Strategy and Workplace
- Summer Gramuglia, Senior Project Manager, Asset Strategy
- Scott Winger, Regional Technical Leader, Workplace.
- Timothy Moore, Technical Leader, Workplace
- Joseph Muscarella, Vice President, National Client Development Leader, Sales Strategy
- Caroline Nelson, Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Dena Patterson, Studio Leader, Workplace
- Hayley Pugh, Project Leader, Retail
- Christopher Sanders, Studio Leader, Workplace
- Melissa Whitehurst, National Technical Leader, Asset Strategy and Workplace
“The elevation of our committed team members and the addition of new, purpose-driven professionals represents the exciting future ahead for the firm,” says John “Ozzie” Nelson, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at NELSON Worldwide. “We are thrilled to highlight our team’s hard work and dedication to boldly transforming the human experience through design, and to welcome the newest members to the firm as they offer their innovative perspectives to enhance NELSON’s portfolio.”