METALCON, the metal construction industry’s only global event for metal construction and design products, introduces its 2023 advisory council to help shape the educational programming for the show, ensuring it represents all factions of the metal construction and design industry and its major attendee groups.
“We are pleased to announce the 2023 METALCON Advisory Council, an esteemed group of industry leaders who are dedicating their time to making the educational programming better than ever,” says Judy Geller, METALCON’s Vice President of Tradeshows.
“Representing all facets of the industry, these volunteers are generous with their time, insights and ideas, helping to ensure that METALCON is a vibrant and relevant educational event that meets the ongoing needs of the industry.”
New council members for 2023:
- Chandler Barden, President, CIDAN Machinery Inc.
- Steven Gaynor, Principal Consultant, Pivoth Corp.
- Judith Kleine, Architect, Judith Kleine Architect, LLC
- Jerry Iselin, Retired, Metal Roof Specialties, Inc.
- Andrew Else, Division Manager, Canadian Metal Buildings
- Alan Scott, Director of Sustainability, Intertek Group plc
Returning council members:
- Brent A. Schipper, Founding Principal, ASK Studio
- Art Hance, Founder & President of Hance Construction, Inc., and National President, MBCEA
- Heidi Ellsworth, Partner, RoofersCoffeeShop & Owner HJE Consulting
- Todd Miller, President, Isaiah Industries, Inc.
- Rich Pontius, VP of Design, Marker, Inc.
- Jeff Irwin, President, JH Irwin Consulting LLC
- Paul Deffenbaugh, Editorial Director, Modern Trade Communications
- Tony Bouquot, General Manager, MBMA & VP at Thomas Associates, Inc.
“We have a solid board of industry leaders comprised of key exhibitors, industry experts, associations and attendees who bring their knowledge and expertise to create new and different programming,” says Geller. “We appreciate their volunteer time and contributions to making METALCON a quality event each year.”
Advisory council members represent those in metal construction, metal building systems, metal building contracting and erecting, insulated metal panels, architecture, contracting, roofing, roll forming, key associations and industry trade press.
METALCON 2023 takes place Wednesday, Oct. 18-20 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.