JCJ Architecture (JCJ) announced a new slate of promotions, recognizing individuals who have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to design excellence and client service. The recent elevations include the appointment of four new Principals, who will help to lead the firm through its continued growth across the nation.
“In a year that we are also celebrating our 85th Anniversary, we made the decisions around these elevations with the utmost care. Each individual selected has demonstrated tremendous versatility, depth of knowledge, and integrity—characteristics that are in line with our company’s core values,” said Peter N. Stevens, LEED AP, President of JCJ Architecture. “It is an honor to work alongside each one of them, and I congratulate them all on this well-deserved recognition.”
The individuals promoted to principal are as follows:
- Amy (Harrell) Hull, NCIDQ — With over two decades of experience in design and project implementation, Amy Hull is a versatile design leader who contributes a deep understanding of project management, collaboration, and the design of dynamic spaces. Having taken a leading role on a variety of project types including K12, Higher Ed, Community, and Civic, Amy has focused most recently on design for the domestic resort, gaming, and hospitality market. As Studio Leader for JCJ’s Tulsa office, Amy has cultivated a talented team of design professionals; as a Project Director she has been at the forefront of building JCJ’s local presence and expanding its national stature. Recent projects of note include the Choctaw Casino and Resort Expansion in Durant, OK; the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum and Spa in Palm Springs, CA; Caesars New Orleans and multiple projects for the Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos in Oklahoma.
- Randall Hull, AIA — Randall Hull brings to his teams more than 30 years of experience in master planning, programming, regulatory approvals, design, documentation, and construction oversight for diverse building types. Having worked previously as a Developer and Owner’s Representative, Randall brings this unique perspective to his role as an Architect and Project Director. Randall is adept at working within the critical parameters of budget and schedule and delivering projects of exceptional value. His client-first approach serves as a model for JCJ’s aim to serve as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams. Recent works of note include the Choctaw Casino Resort Expansion in Durant, OK and multiple projects for the Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos in Oklahoma.
- Sharmista Mitra-Kelly, CID, CCIDC, NCIDQ — Sharmista Mitra-Kelly is a registered interior designer with a keen ability to create spaces that successfully integrate both contemporary aesthetics and functionality. With notable experience in hospitality, gaming, commercial, and residential design, Sharmista is known for her ability to balance client requirements in creating memorable environments that leave a lasting impression. Sharmista serves as Studio Leader and is an essential contributor to JCJ’s regional practice and national presence in the hospitality market. Her leadership on projects and her effective mentorship of staff has earned accolades from clients, peers and partners across the industry. Recent projects of note include Zane Grey Pueblo Hotel on Catalina Island, CA; Viejas Resort North and South Hotel Towers in Alpine, CA; Caesars New Orleans and Hawaiian Gardens Casino, CA.
- Jeanne Muscolino, NCIDQ, LEED AP — Serving as both Business Development Manager and Hospitality Sector Leader, Jeanne Muscolino possesses a unique background in both business and in design for the luxury hospitality market. As JCJ’s Hospitality Sector Leader, Jeanne has worked to develop, oversee, and execute the firm’s strategy for growth across the hotel, resort, gaming, and entertainment markets and has become a well-regarded recognized part of the hospitality and gaming design communities throughout the nation. Jeanne is currently working on a number of key initiatives that are fundamentally shaping JCJ’s approach to the evolving gaming and hospitality landscape.
In addition to the four new Principals, JCJ Architecture has named a diverse group of five new Senior Associates and ten new Associates.
The individuals promoted to Senior Associate are:
- Chris A. Boldt; Grace E. Fabian; Marek Falkowski; Larry Sassi, RA; and Danae Tinsley, NCIDQ.
The individuals promoted to Associate are:
- Michelle Chapman; David Hubbard, AIA, LEED AP; Jordan Kazmierczak; Megan Lamontagne; Dustin Lombardi, AIA; Sean Pendley, AIA; Emma Plagemann, Assoc. AIA, LEED GA; Lisa St. Amand; and Brian Stone, RA, NCARB, LEED AP.