The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), has celebrated its 25th anniversary throughout 2021 and is proud to share an overall view of twenty-five years of accomplishment with a special 25th anniversary video. Featured on the Alliance website, www.roofingalliance.net and on the Roofing Alliance YouTube channel, the video showcases past president interviews including Melvin Kruger, Reid Ribble, Tom Saeli and many more. The video encompasses the many accomplishments of this unique roofing foundation.
The Roofing Alliance is the non-profit 501(C)(3) charitable arm of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). For 25 years, it has advanced and promoted the roofing industry by funding philanthropic initiatives, research, educational, and technological programs. The video shows how the foundation works to benefit the roofing trade overall, striving to improve businesses and develop opportunities that offer ongoing success for the future of the industry. Through service and funding to communities, the Roofing Alliance provides charitable support, scholarships, research funding and much more. The organization is built on a strong membership of roofing professionals including contractors, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and individuals who are all focused on giving back to the roofing industry.
During the 25-year anniversary celebration, the foundation membership and past presidents continue to encourage roofing companies and individuals to:
- Join - Member participation is vital, and the Roofing Alliance is always seeking new members
- Connect – In addition to maintaining Ronald McDonald House program roofs, there are a variety of ways to give back while adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Support - The Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarship Program
- Fulfill - Philanthropic goals and leave a legacy with a Planned Gift
- Attend - Roofing Alliance events, including the Construction Management Student Design Competition