Polyglass U.S.A., Inc., a leading manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing systems, is pleased to announce that it will be an exhibitor at the Virtual Edition of the International Roofing Expo (IRE) on March 2-4, 2021.
As one of the roofing industry's most reputable and widely attended trade expos, this year's IRE Virtual Edition will be available via a robust online platform, which attendees can access from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm ET daily.
Polyglass will be featuring a wide range of products and technologies this year in their virtual IRE booth, with plenty of information and educational opportunities for contractors to learn the features and benefits of these products.
The featured technologies and products that Polyglass will showcase at this year's show include:
● ADESO® Self-Adhered Technology – Polyglass' patented dual-compound self-adhered (SA) membranes feature a true APP or SBS formulation on the top weathering side and an aggressive self-adhered formulation on the bottom side of the reinforcement. This technology provides easy and effective application, enhanced lap sealing and solutions for multiple surface types.
● Elastoflex SA Polar Cap and Base – Specially designed for cold weather applications, Polyglass' low-temperature SBS membranes improve application speed and removes the need for torches, hot asphalt or bonding adhesives on the job site.
● Polyflash® 1C – When combined with PolyBrite Reinforcing Polyester, this one-component, moisture-cure silane modified polyurethane flashing compound seals a wide range of roofing and waterproofing details, including walls, curbs, vents, roof drains, pitch pans and unusually shaped penetrations.
● Polystick® XFR and Polystick® P – Premier underlayment products specially formulated for high-temperature environments.
How to register for IRE 2021
During the virtual tradeshow, attendees will be able to access live and on-demand educational content, browse exhibitors and products, and schedule meetings with exhibitors.
Each day, the IRE will begin with a special "Ask the Experts Live" session covering a variety of topics that include business, technical, legal/HR, workplace safety, exhibitor seminars, and more.
Access passes for the International Roofing Expo — Virtual Edition are only $55 for registered attendees, which is a sharp discount from the cost for in-person events, which can run as high as $700. The virtual pass provides the following benefits:
● Access to the IRE Virtual Edition online platform
● Access to the IRE virtual conference live and on-demand sessions
● Access to the virtual exhibitor profiles
● Access to the virtual product directory
● Access to the Matchmaking technology
● Video chat meetings & business card drop options
In addition, virtual pass holders will continue to have access to the online platform for on-demand viewing until April 2, plus they will receive a free Expo Hall Pass to the next live IRE, scheduled for August 10-12 in Las Vegas.
Be sure to join Polyglass at this year's International Roofing Expo – Virtual Edition. Register today or contact Polyglass to learn more about their innovative roofing and waterproofing products.