A highly vapor permeable roofing underlayment Air Barrier (AB) material
- Used on Steep Slope Roofs Of 2:12, (9.46 Degrees) or Greater Pitch
- Promotes Long Term Drying of Roofing Assembly Through Vapor Diffusion
- Breathable and Airtight, with Exceptional Water and Air Holdout
- Primerless Installation
- High Drying Capacity (Vapor Permeability, 30 Perms)
- Long exposure times, 6 months (180 days) UV and Climate Exposure Prior to Roof System Installation
- Tough, Durable, and Slip Resistant—With Excellent Traction for Installers
- Factory Made Rolled Good with Consistent Millage Thickness
- Suitable for All Climates and Geographic Locations, Including Extreme Temperature Areas
- 20 Year Material Warranty
SlopeShield Plus Self-Adhered’s high drying capacity and black coloration (which absorbs heat from the sun when exposed during construction), accelerates the drying process of the underlying materials.
This combination helps to mitigate construction moisture which would otherwise be trapped by a non-permeable roofing underlayment.
For more informattion, visit https://vaproshield.com/products/roof/slopeshield-plus-self-adhered