DensDefy Transition Membrane and Primer is a gold colored, flexible, self-adhering membrane and primer used to maintain continuity of the above-grade water-resistant barrier and air barrier at complicated transition areas of the DensElement Barrier System. The robust adhesive bonds easily to most building substrates and allows for:
- High elongation;
- Low-temperature application;
- 12-month exposure to normal weather conditions; and
- Adhesion without primer.
DensDefy Transition Membrane is perfect for:
- Gaps greater than 1”;
- Transitions between dissimilar materials;
- Vertical expansion, drift, or control joints; and
- The base of rough openings with the membrane looped into the joint.
Composition: DensDefy Transition Membrane includes 16 mils of butyl adhesive and 9 mils of HDPP facer.
Product Availability: Nationwide, via distributor or direct.
- 6” (15 cm) 8 rolls/box
- 9” (22 cm) 4 rolls/box
- 12” (30 cm) 4 rolls/box
DensDefy Transition Membrane is backed by a Georgia-Pacific limited warranty.