Western Specialty Contractors has launched a new website with several enhancements aimed at improving overall navigation and customer interaction.
Updates to the new website (www.westernspecialtycontractors.com) include:
- A new, crisp and modern facelift.
- A secured website to increase customer confidence.
- A streamlined menu to improve navigation.
- An improved “Services” page detailing work specific to masonry and concrete restoration, remedial waterproofing and roofing services.
- An in-depth “Markets” page highlighting projects in the commercial, educational, financial, government, healthcare, historic, hospitality, industrial and religious industries, and also work on stadiums, condominiums and parking structures.
- An expanded “Career Opportunities” page with a complete listing of current openings and career and internship opportunities.
- A “Locations” page with an interactive map of the United states to quickly locate and contact Western’s branch office locations.
- An expanded “Blog” page featuring helpful industry tips and information.
The new website is also fully responsive with mobile devices, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and portable devices.
“We’re really proud of the new website and feel it provides a clear message of who we are. Going forward, we will continue to communicate regularly through our blog to provide customers with a consistent flow of helpful and educational content,” said Teddy Williams, Content Marketing Manager at Western Specialty Contractors.