Several hundred architects, engineers and contractors attended the education program and opening day keynote at the AEC BuildTech Conference & Expo with a common theme of the importance of collaboration among the six industry segments represented at the event. The trade show and conference is taking place through 4:30 pm today at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL with the six education tracks focused on Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC / Mechanical Systems, Building Envelope, Flooring, General Contracting beginning at 8:00 am this morning. To access the conference program visit https://www.aecbuildtech.com/agenda. Below are highlights from the second day of the event, and the schedule for Thursday.
The AEC BuildTech Exhibit Hall features the latest products and services from over 115 vendors showcasing plumbing, HVACR/mechanical systems, flooring, building envelope, roofing and general contracting products and services for architects, engineers, contractors, facility managers, owners and others. The Exhibit Hall will be open today from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm.
Steve Jones, Senior Director of Industry Insights Research, Dodge Data & Analytics discussed Key Trends Transforming The Global Construction Industry during the opening keynote address at the AEC BuildTech Conference & Expo. An interview with Jones ran in BNP Media's The News prior to the event, click here to read.
Thursday, May 2nd
- Breakout Sessions: Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC / Mechanical Systems, Building Envelope, Flooring, General Contracting Tracks - 8:00 - 9:00am
- Keynote Presentation: Vertical Cities of the Future: What is Truly Sustainable? Dr. Antony Wood, Chief Executive Officer Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat - 9:15 - 10:30am
- Exhibit Hall Open - Lunch Served on Exhibit Hall Floor - 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Exhibitor Learning Theater Presentations - 11:00am - 12:40pm
- Breakout Sessions: Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC / Mechanical Systems, Building Envelope, Flooring, General Contracting Tracks offered to attend - 2:30 - 4:30 pm.
AEC BuildTech Conference & Expo is owned by BNP Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 50-plus industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, websites, conferences, events and market research. Visit BNP Media at www.bnpmedia.com.