Avitru and Sustainable Minds have partnered to bring the Sustainable Minds Transparency Catalog to architects, engineers and contractors to find, understand, select and specify products with transparency information to construct higher-performing, greener and healthier buildings. The Catalog also makes it easy for manufacturers' employees, distributors and partners to find all their products, all in one place.
The Catalog showcases all brands investing in product transparency disclosures (environmental product declarations and material ingredient disclosures) and ONLY their products with this information. It also provides easy-to-understand information on how to use these documents to earn credits in green building rating systems including LEED v4, Collaborative for High Performance Schools, Green Globes, the Living Building Challenge and the Well Building Standard.
Through the collaborative partnership between Avitru and Sustainable Minds, the Sustainable Minds Transparency Catalog, which delivers simple, understandable and meaningful product transparency content, will be accessible through the American Institute of Architects' industry-leading MasterSpec, which is developed by Avitru.
MasterSpec is developed by Avitru's experienced specification writers and used by 22 of the top 25 Architectural and Engineering firms, and thousands of national, regional and specialist firms.
The combined resource is expected to roll out in phases throughout the first half of 2018.
Join a webinar for more information.
Avitru's VP of Business Development, Michael Heinsdorf, PE, LEED AP, CDT, and Sustainable Minds' Founder and CEO Terry Swack, will host two webinars to focus on the benefits to each community.
• Architects & Engineers: Tuesday, Jan. 30 at 2 pm ET | Register to attend!
• Manufacturers: Wednesday, Jan. 31 at 2 pm ET | Register to attend!
Attend a webinar to learn about:
• How product transparency has moved from early adoption to early mainstream in a 5-year trend report
• Why product transparency is a key driver to creating a higher-performing built environment
• The products Avitru and Sustainable Minds are co-developing to find, understand, select and specify greener and healthier products
• The benefits to both AEC and manufacturers
During these two sessions, Heinsdorf and Swack will provide a tour of the SM Transparency Catalog and discuss how the cloud-based platforms of Avitru and Sustainable Minds will work together to provide credible and comprehensive product transparency information.