SOPREMA to Host Building Envelope Clinic in New York
SOPREMA Inc., will be hosting a regional Building Envelope Clinic in New York City, N.Y., on October 10, 2017, for architects, consultants and contractors looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at AIA New York located at 536 LaGuardia Pl., New York, NY 10012.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally to help support our consultants, contractors and architects,” said Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “These courses continue to bring education to the forefront for our current partners, as well as those new to SOPREMA, while helping them to achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
• SBS-Modified Bitumen Technology –AIA/RCI Accredited
• Wall Systems & Design – AIA/RCI Accredited
• Below Grade Waterproofing Systems & Design – AIA/RCI Accredited
• Vegetated Roofing Systems – AIA/RCI Accredited
• PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Membranes
For more information and to RSVP, visit http://info.soprema.us/newyorkbec17.