The Gypsum Association (GA) announced the election of the following officers to the Board of Directors for 2016-2017:
- Chair of the Board - Peter Bauer, Vice President Operations, American Gypsum Company LLC, Allen, Texas;
- Vice-Chair of the Board - Charles R. Harrison, Vice President, Technology & Product Innovation, Georgia-Pacific Gypsum LLC, Atlanta, Georgia;
- Treasurer - Timothy Power, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Continental Building Products Operating Company, LLC, Herndon, Virginia;
- Past Chair of the Board - Ryan Lucchetti, President, PABCO Building Products, Rancho Cordova, California; and,
- Secretary - Stephen H. Meima, Executive Director, Gypsum Association, Hyattsville, Maryland.
Officers were elected at the recent meeting of the Association's Board of Directors in Charleston, South Carolina. All terms are for one year and are effective May 1, 2016.