The Alliance Announces 2014 MVP Award Winners
LAS VEGAS — The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress has announced the winners of its 14th Annual Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, recognizing outstanding roofing workers from Dallas; Aurora, Colo.; Quakertown, Pa.; and Canonsburg, Pa.
The MVP Awards program honors roofing professionals based on their significant contributions in one or more of the following areas: outstanding on-the-job performance; on-the-job safety performance; contributions to a team effort; community service and volunteerism; and other noteworthy contributions.
The 2014 MVP Award winners are:
• Javier Contreras, foreman for Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing, Dallas
• Jim Dieckmen, superintendent for Academy Roofing Inc., Aurora, Colo.
• Roberto Valdez, superintendent for Supreme Roofing Systems Inc., Dallas
• Ryan Watts, foreman for Jurin Roofing Services Inc., Quakertown, Pa.
• Coy Wilson, foreman for CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
Additionally, the Alliance named the following MVP Award finalists:
• Jose Martinez, foreman for AAA Roofing Co. Inc., Indianapolis
• Joel Portillo, foreman for Star Roofing Inc., Phoenix
The Alliance also named Valdez as a finalist for outstanding on-the-job performance, on-the-job safety performance and other noteworthy contributions, respectively, and Watts as a finalist for on-the-job safety performance.
For more information about the MVP Awards program or next year's nominations, contact Executive Director Bennett Judson at 800-323-9545, ext. 7513 or email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.roofingindustryalliance.net.