DELAND, Fla. — Kingspan Insulated Panels combines style and performance to offer the complete building envelope and façade solution with its latest product line: BENCHMARK by Kingspan Engineered Façade Systems. To showcase the new designs, which were first introduced at the AIA National Convention this past summer, a new website launch is scheduled just in time for Greenbuild 2013.
Architects, building owners and project teams benefit from the single-component system’s ease of installation, high-performance envelope design and aesthetic range. BENCHMARK eliminates complexities in design and build, offering invaluable benefits including:
• Fast to install — lower project costs and shorter schedules.
• Enhanced quality — ensures air and water tightness upon installation.
• More efficient use of labor and materials — easy to integrate.
Tailor made to your project, the wide range of façade options offers an endless choice of colors and textures, providing flexibility for a unique design that gives buildings a modern, stylized appearance.
The newest façades include:
• Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
• Metal Composite Material (MCM)
•High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
• Ceramic Granite
• Ceramic Tile
• Thin Brick