ORLANDO, Fla. — The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2012-13 slate of officers and directors at its 125th Annual Convention held Feb. 20-24 in Orlando, Fla. Bruce McCrory, co-owner and secretary and treasurer of Kiker Corp., Mobile, Ala., was elected NRCA president, and Nelson Braddy, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas, was elected senior vice president. Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co., Abilene, Texas; John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.; Robert Willis, vice president of The Wehner Roofing & Tinning Co., Dayton, Ohio; and Richard Nugent, CEO of Nations Roof LLC, Bridgeport, Conn., were elected vice presidents.
Additionally, the following were elected as directors:
• Chris Adler, president of Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
• Chuck Chapman, president of Tecta America Arizona LLC, Glendale
• Chad Collins, owner of Bone Dry Roofing Co., Bogart, Ga.
• DeWayne Corvin, president and CEO of Decor Construction Inc., Tulsa, Okla.
• Luke Duffy, vice president of Elens & Maichin Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
• Michael Gaulin, vice president of operations for Tecta America East LLC, Jessup, Md.
• Alex Hernandez, president of Clark Roofing Co., Broadview, Ill.
• Billy Hood, owner of Billy Hood & Associates Inc., Fresno, Texas
• Michael Johannes, president of Nations Roof East, Yonkers, N.Y.
• Serge LaFleur, president of Norman & Collie Inc., Montreal
• Christian Madsen, president of Madsen Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., Sacramento, Calif.
• Bert Nunez, president of Benco Commercial Roofing, Fort Worth, Texas
• Lindy Ryan, Southeast regional managing president of Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla.
• Paul Shah, president of Anderson & Shah Roofing Inc., Joliet, Ill.
• David Tilsen, president of Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis.
For more information, visit www.nrca.net.