Global design and BIM software developer Vectorworks Inc. has been nominated as a finalist in nine categories in this year’s Construction Computing Awards. Known as “The Hammers,” the Construction Computing Awards showcase and reward the technology, tools and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes.
The awards categories are divided into three sections – those decided by reader voting, project submissions nominated by the principals themselves that will be judged by a panel of experts, and the Editor’s Choice award, which is selected by David Chadwick, editor of Construction Computing Magazine.
“We are delighted that Vectorworks has been nominated for these prestigious awards, and that we are recognized in nine categories,” said Vectorworks UK Sales Director Adrian Slatter. “Year after year, Vectorworks continues to draw praise from its users and Construction Computing readers alike. Our involvement and success in these awards reinforces the value designers attach to Vectorworks’ ability to help them transform the world.”
Featuring over 20 categories, the Construction Computing Awards allow companies from every segment of the AEC industry to obtain acknowledgement for their hard work over the past 12 months.
Vectorworks Inc. has been nominated in the following categories:
- BIM Product of 2017: Vectorworks Inc.
- Collaboration Product of 2017: Vectorworks
- Company of the Year: Vectorworks Inc.
- Product of the Year 2017: Vectorworks software
- Architectural Design Software of 2017: Vectorworks Architect
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Product of 2017: Web View Virtual Reality
- Innovation of the Year: Web View Virtual Reality
- Cloud Based Technology of 2017: Vectorworks Cloud Services
- Best Mobile Technology of 2017: Vectorworks Nomad
Voting closes on November 2, and the awards ceremony will be held on November 16 at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in London’s Bloomsbury. View the full list of nominations and cast your votes for Vectorworks here. Award winners will appear in the November/December ‘17 issues of CAD User and Construction Computing magazine.