Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must be:
- Pursuing a post-secondary education in college or vocational programs** in roofing or a similar field.
- Similar field must be applicable to the building industry (construction, waterproofing, etc.)
- Passionate about innovation and/or sustainability
- An American or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Castagra Products employees and their family members are ineligible
** Not attending school? We understand that college is not for everyone. We will consider applicants that are not planning to attend school, if they fit the other guidelines and can prove that they are dedicated and passionate about entering the industry. Your application essay must include what the scholarship funds will be used for, if selected.
The selected recipient will receive a $1000 USD award. APPLY TODAY at CASTAGRA.COM/SCHOLARSHIP