Simpson Strong-Tie, the leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, will showcase new construction planning technologies and innovative time-saving structural engineering products at the International Builders’ Show (IBS) January 9–11 in Orlando, Fla.
To help builders and contractors “make the connection” between state-of-the-art planning software and cost-effective structural engineering solutions, the Simpson Strong-Tie booth (W4641) will be joined to the CG Visions booth (W5653) via bright yellow floor markers that create an easy-to-follow path connecting the two booths. Acquired by Simpson Strong-Tie in 2017, CG Visions is a leader in Building Information Management (BIM) technology for the residential construction industry.
With investments in outdoor living and residential remodeling expected to increase throughout 2018, Simpson Strong-Tie will also exhibit their innovative Deck Planner Software, a 100 percent free, cloud-based technology solution providing 3D plan views, materials lists, permit information and more to improve the overall deck-building experience for builders and do-it-yourselfers.
Additional Simpson Strong-Tie products featured at IBS 2018 include the following:
- The EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System, a new and improved fastening solution designed for structural strength and easy installation
- The Deck-Drive line of wood, composite and exotic hardwood decking screws available either for hand-driving or collated for the Quik Drive system
- The DGH fire wall hanger series, designed for connecting floor trusses and joists to wood stud fire walls, and available with either skewed or offset options
- The Outdoor Accents line of decorative hardware – including screws, washers, angles, straps, hangers and post bases – combining strength and beauty for custom outdoor living structures
- Strong-Drive SDWF Floor-to-Floor screws, SDWC Truss screws and SDWS Framing screws designed for fast installation and superior holding power