The Sustainable Roofing and Waterproofing Alliance (SRWA) will host its eighth annual Fall Conference from October 25-28, 2016, in Hershey, Penn. Featuring in-depth educational sessions and hands-on demonstrations designed to promote sustainable building practices, the SRWA Fall Conference will bring together a global audience of architects, design professionals, roof consultants, and building owners.
The 2016 SRWA Fall Conference will draw more than 400 attendees. The international audience will include guests from 25 countries, including Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Germany, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. Individuals from 31 U.S. states will also be in attendance.
The event will feature highly respected speakers from the architectural and design communities, including:
- Marshall Strabala, STRABALA+, Chicago, Ill.
- Colin Murphy, Trinity/ERD, Seattle, Wash.
- Darbi Krumpos, Trinity/ERD, Seattle, Wash.
- Larry Harmon, Air Barrier Solutions Inc., Crown Point, N.Y.
- Keith Roberts, Roberts Consulting, Abingdon, England
- Douglas Stieve, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates Inc., New York, N.Y.
- Thomas W. Hutchinson, Hutchinson Design Group, Ltd., Barrington, Ill.
The SRWA will also present some of its distinguished guests with awards recognizing their valuable contributions to the roofing and waterproofing industries.