SFS Group USA introduced the SDA5 fastener for commercial construction. The SDA5 is the ultimate 316 stainless steel fastener for subframe construction connections.
An innovative, patented thread geometry allows the fastener to be overdriven without failure due to strip-out, allowing the contractor to increase productivity.
- Rainscreen cladding aluminum support systems
- Nvelope bracket to aluminum
- Aluminum rail attachments
Features and Benefits
- Reduced thread below the head prevents oversetting and rattling with wind loads
- Available in 316 stainless steel for increased lifetime with no fastener inspection
- Versatile 5/16" hexagonal external drive and SR2 internal drive
- Optimized drill point reduces installation times with a drilling capacity of up to 5mm in aluminum