AirRenew M2Tech Indoor Air Quality Gypsum Board is for use in interior walls and ceilings and is specially designed to offer a healthier living and working environment by improving indoor air quality. AirRenew takes formaldehyde out of the air and converts it into a safe inert compound.
Once captured in the board, they cannot be released back into the air. M2Tech technology also improves indoor air quality by providing enhanced moisture and mold resistance.
- Absorbs and stores formaldehyde and other chemicals within the drywall and then converts it into a safe, inert compound that decontaminates the air
- Has received the best possible score in terms of mold resistance
- Has some of the lowest water absorption over extended use and time – at less than 5%
- Continues to perform even after the drywall has been painted or covered with breathable wallpaper
- Ties in with CertainTeed’s commitment to sustainability and total transparency; 3 of CertainTeed’s national manufacturing plants uses 100% synthetic gypsum (an environmentally friendly, high-quality product) that is filled with 96% recycled content.