Kingspan Light + Air, a division of Kingspan Group PLC, and a leader in daylighting, ventilation and smoke management solutions for the sustainable built environment, today unveiled its new product branding, exemplifying its evolution as a company and focus on innovation, growth and the customer experience.
As part of its rebranding, the company is sunsetting the Major Industries, Inc. brand, and announcing new product divisions and names to simplify product understanding and facilitate a cohesive, seamless customer experience and specification process. The new branding represents a milestone for Kingspan Light + Air as it looks to strengthen its brand name and solidify its position as a leading supplier of comprehensive daylighting and ventilation solutions.
New daylighting product divisions include:
- Canopies and Walkways
New daylighting product names include:
- GridSpan™ (Fiberglass Roof System): Formerly known as Guardian 275 Skylights (from Major Industries, Inc.)
- UniGrid™ (Fiberglass Wall System): Formerly known as Guardian 275 Wall Systems (from Major Industries, Inc.)
- Liteway™ (Fiberglass Canopies and Walkways): Formerly known as Guardian 275 (from Major Industries, Inc.)
- QuadSpan™ (Polycarbonate Roof System): Formerly known as Quadwall® (part of its existing toplighting product portfolio)
- PentaClad™ (Polycarbonate Cladding): Formerly referred to as a general "Cladding System," utilizing Pentaglas polycarbonate glazing (part of its existing sidelighting product portfolio)
“The strategic alignment of our acquired brands has been a key pillar driving our actions,” said Tom Larwa, vice president of customer experience for Kingspan Light + Air North America. "Aligned with our mission of being an industry leader for comprehensive, quality daylighting and ventilation solutions, we recognize that the first step lies in optimizing the experience for our customers, partners and sales teams. With today's announcement, Kingspan Light + Air embarks on a transformative path, shifting from a portfolio of distinct brands to a singular, cohesive brand identity.”
As part of this transition, the Major Industries, Inc. website will be shut down, and all relevant information will now be seamlessly integrated into the Kingspan Light + Air website. New product division landing pages have also been created to help guide users through system offerings, and the site will offer some new functionality as well. Customers can explore a new comprehensive product catalog, access informative resources, detailed specifications and case studies, engage with interactive design tools for seamless planning and easily connect with the Architectural Solutions Team for personalized assistance every step of the way.For more information about Kingspan Light + Air and its range of sustainable building solutions, visitwww.kingspanlightandair.us.