The Energy Management Association is teaming up with PointGuard to host a free AIA-approved webinar highlighting different building certifications (WELL Buildings, ENERGY STAR, USGBC Innovational Credits, LEED Certification) and how they all have different value depending on a building owner priorities, location, and occupants. How do you choose the best path to reach your goals? What role does analytics play in achieving these certifications? The webinar will also offer solutions to help energy engineers solve some of the tedious tasks that accompany the building certification process.
“Building certifications are excellent because they engage many different fields of business in energy efficiency standards," said Kelsey Sheehan, Analytics Engineer, LEED GA, PointGuard, EMA Webinar presenter.
- Overview of building certification options
- The benefits of certification beyond, just energy savings
- The ways FDD software applies to certification credits
- Synergistic benefits of using analytics software to pair credits with prerequisites
When: May 24, 2022, 2:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Central / 12:00 PM Mountain / 11:00 AM Pacific
Registration Link: https://www.energymgmt.org/best-certification-for-your-building/
Presenters: Kelsey Sheehan, Analytics Engineer, LEED GA, PointGuard
Continuing Education Credits: AIA 1 LU
Who Should Attend? Building Owners & Facility Managers, Architects, Commissioning Providers, Energy Managers, MEP Engineers, HVAC Testing Professionals, and other Building Professionals.
- PointGuard: Providing Facility Management Teams with Smarter Budgeting, Lower Energy Costs & Improved Tenant Satisfaction. Learn more: https://www.pointguardtech.com
The Energy Management Association is dedicated to providing education, training and certification to energy management professionals on behalf of building owners. Its Energy Management Professional Certification (EMP) features a commissioning-based curriculum that maximizes energy efficiency and optimization of building systems.