Formawall Graphix Series with directional reveals allows architects to reimagine architectural insulated metal panel systems and gives them the freedom to reveal their true vision. With the new directional reveals, a single insulated panel can be customized to look like up to 24 smaller ones, each with its own reveal—or combination of reveals—and in its own color. The product introduced the ability to combine horizontal, vertical and even diagonal reveals in a single panel.
In addition, all Formawall Graphix Series panels can be installed either horizontally or vertically and allowing architects to choose how and where to position the directional reveals.
- Introduces the ability to combine horizontal, vertical and even diagonal reveals in a single panel.
- X and Y reveals can create the appearance of up to 24 smaller panels within a single panel.
- New Sloped Reveal can be placed at nearly any angle along the face of the panel.
- Design options include multiple colors and coatings on one panel face.
- Single-component system designed with CENTRIA's Advanced Thermal and Moisture Performance technology.