The Sustainable Roofing and Waterproofing Alliance (SRWA) will host its seventh annual Fall Conference from September 28, 2015, to October 2, 2015, in Hershey, Pa. This event, which features in-depth educational sessions and hands-on demonstrations designed to educate and advocate for sustainable building practices, will bring together a global audience of architects, building design professionals, roof consultants, and building owners.
The 2015 SRWA Fall Conference will draw more than 250 attendees from around the world. The international audience will include guests from 22 countries, including China, Japan, Thailand, South Africa, Brazil, and Colombia, as well as several other Latin American, Asian, and European countries. Individuals from 30 U.S. states, including Washington, California, Florida, Alabama, Texas, and Massachusetts, will also be in attendance.
The event will feature several highly respected speakers from the architectural and design communities, including:
- Bob Card, Wetherholt and Associates Inc., Olympia, Wa.
- Kami Faramandpour, Building Technology Consultants, PC, Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Thomas W. Hutchinson, Hutchinson Design Group, Ltd, Barrington, Ill.
- Dr. Joseph Lstiburek, Building Science Corporation, Westford, Mass.
- Douglas R. Stieve, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates Inc., New York, N.Y.
- Josh Summers, Building Technology Consultants, PC, Arlington Heights, Ill.
The SRWA will also present some of its distinguished guests with awards recognizing their valuable contributions to the roofing and waterproofing industries.