SOPREMA Appoints Six New Directors
SOPREMA, a leading provider of roofing, waterproofing, wall protection and civil engineering waterproofing solutions, has announced the appointment of six senior managers throughout the SOPREMA family of companies to Director-level positions. The move comes in response to the company’s significant business development over the past several years and is designed to sustain continuous growth.
- Laura Brocklehurst has been promoted to Director of Human Resources and Organizational Development, a position in which she will have oversight of human resources and training for SOPREMA, Chem Link® and DERBIGUM®. Brocklehurst has more than 25 years of experience in human resources, organizational development and sales development, and has been with the company nine years.
- Frank Griffith has been promoted to Director of Corporate Development, a role in which he will have executive oversight of marketing, certain business development activities, and Chem Link sales. Griffith has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, IT and sales management roles.
- Jeremy Howard has been promoted to Director of Operations for Chem Link, a position in which he will have oversight of customer service, manufacturing and supply chain for Chem Link. Prior to joining Chem Link, Howard spent more than 20 years in the automotive industry, has experience in all aspects of manufacturing management and is a LEAN Sigma, Visual Management and 5S expert.
- Sara Jonas has been promoted to Director of Marketing, a position in which she will have oversight of marketing for SOPREMA, Chem Link and DERBIGUM. Jonas has more than 15 years of marketing management experience in the building materials industry and has spent five years marketing SOPREMA internally and externally.
- Greg Morgan has been promoted to Director of Operations for SOPREMA, a position in which he will have oversight of customer service, IT, manufacturing and supply chain. Morgan started his career with SOPREMA 18 years ago and has experience in international IT management, all aspects of supply chain management, manufacturing and mergers and acquisitions.
- Eric Younkin has been promoted to Director of Product Management and Technical Services, a role in which he will have oversight of product management, field technical support and inside technical support. Younkin has more than 18 years of experience in the building materials industry in operations management, cooperative purchasing and product management roles.
“I would like to thank and congratulate Laura, Frank, Jeremy, Sara, Greg and Eric for earning these important positions in our company. I look forward to many years of their continued success at SOPREMA and Chem Link,” said Tim Kersey, vice president and general manager of SOPREMA USA. “As we further define their roles, we are eager to see the continued positive impact these individuals will have on the company.”