Earn continuing education credit at AIA in a session presented by Dow Corning’s Andrea Wagner Watts (see sidebar). And talk to our experts at Booth 3403 to learn more about:
- 50+ years of proven silicone performance (PDF) that revolutionized the modern city skyline.
- Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant – An easy-to-use and fast-curing silicone sealant for use in structural and weathersealing applications that can be applied on-site or in-shop.
- Dow Corning Transparent Structural Silicone Adhesive (TSSA) for fixed-point exterior glass facades – An innovative, high-strength structural adhesive that provides bonding for crystal clear, point-fixed glass external facades and negates the need to drill and bolt through glass, eliminating the potential for leakage of gas and thermal bridging.
- Dow Corning DefendAir 200 silicone liquid-applied air and weather barrier – A water-based coating that forms a “breathable,” flexible membrane that is impervious to liquid water but allows moisture vapor to escape, mitigating concerns about potential corrosion and mold growth caused by trapped moisture.
- Dow Corning HPI-1000 Building Insulation Blanket minimizes thermal bridging and protects hard-to-insulate spaces, delivering significantly improved thermal resistance when compared to conventional insulation products. It features a slim profile, outstanding flexibility and excellent compression.
- THERMAX Wall System – A patented system from Dow that offers efficiency at every level by integrating water, air and thermal into one system. It meets all applicable IBC and ASHRAE requirements using industry-proven products for greater results.
Benefit from 50+ years of proven performance
With silicon-based specialty solutions that enable sustainable building designs and decades of global industry experience, Dow Corning has the expertise to help you solve your challenges. Talk with us at AIA 2017 or learn more at dowcorning.com/construction.