For coverage of BIM and technology for architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), new information will be released soon from Revizto.
Using video-game and cloud technology, the developers have created what many are calling "the best visual collaboration tool for AEC project teams." Basically, it converts BIM and CAD models into "lightweight, navigable 3D environments" that are easy for anyone to use.
These BIM and CAD models are fully-rendered 3D models. Revizto is a simple, easy-to-use tool that improves communication of design ideas to clients and other stakeholders, who can navigate through the model themselves--just like in a video game.
Revizto is compatible with virtual reality platforms like Oculus, making demonstrations fully immersive.
The company behind it, Vizerra LLC, is set to launch its much-anticipated fourth release, Revizto v4.0, within a few weeks.
More About Revizto v4.0
REVIZTO announces that the release our Next Generation Revizto 4.0 will come in March. "Everyone will be blown away by the groundbreaking improvements we made," says CEO Arman Gukasyan.
Here are the fundamental changes in Revizto 4.0:
Revizto Viewer becomes the main program having received all the tools to manage and share projects! Revizto Editor is no longer an essential part of the workflow.
Export – unbelievably convenient and easy:
- Export process is now much easier, as with 4.0 the projects will be exported directly to the Revizto Viewer.
- Schedule recurring exports per desired time and weekday. It means you can set your export overnight and Revizto will launch the Revit and export the latest updated model from Revit and update your team. So your team will be on the latest model all the time.
- Merging projects from different computers became ridiculously simple.
- Export only sheets without 3D model. Sheets will be supported in Revizto Viewer in vector format and when you export the sheets you will see all the details zooming on each part of your sheet.
Viewer – all main processes go on here:
- Revizto Viewer becomes the main program of Revizto package. From the Viewer you can manage your projects, synchronize them in the cloud, share with your team for collaboration.
- Import any PDF document into Revizto Viewer and use our Issue Tracker to mark-up any part of that PDF document, assign to your team members and track all the changes per each version of the document.
- Links and global links in the PDF document will be active and clickable.
- Version control of the 2D documents, hence ability to open any previous version of your document.
Editor – for fine-tuning only:
- The Editor should be used only for visual tuning from now on. Other features were moved to the Viewer.
- Revizto Editor can no longer be opened as a separate application. It can only be launched from within the Viewer.
More About REVIZTO
Ideal for visual collaboration on construction projects, REVIZTO has caught fire.
The Revizto suite of tools benefits project teams that need BIM collaboration and functionality but without getting bogged down in today’s complex CAD and BIM environments. The idea is a huge boon to building.
Consider: Revizto is easy to use and simple, yet it saves all needed project data. It allows content creation, reviewing and mark-up. It allows building teams to manage all project stats and tasks. Plus it offers a fully navigable 3D environment – like a video game – that makes team collaboration effortless and highly effective. Revizto cuts out mistakes and supports fastest project delivery. Case studies prove it.
More and more, project teams in architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) as well as leading owners and developers use Revizto. They say it could “end errors and change orders,” and that "all contractors and subs can use it because it's so easy to learn."
One BIM expert with world-renowned AEC firm said, “It's a quick and simple way to bring 3D modeling to life. Revizto saves time, connects the team, and yet lets us show our work with realism.” Another said, “Revizto is a revolutionizing technology for us.”
Now readying the launch of its 4th version in March 2016, Revizto is poised for another phase of fast market growth. This v4.0 debut is major news in the notoriously conservative, slow-adopting AEC industry.